We are looking for design team members to join our new challenge blog – retrorubberchallengeblog.com.
“Our Challenge Blog is Brand New, but our challenges are Old School!”
Retro Rubber Challenge Blog encourages you to use "retro" stamps. Breathe new life into your old loves. Break out your older, unloved stamps that are 1 year or older for our challenges.
Design Team Requirements:
- Passionate about stamping!
- Participate in 2 to 3 challenges per month.
- Post the challenge on your blog during your assigned week, and reference the challenge on your off week.
- Use of older stamps and/or supplies.
- Projects must use quality supplies and stamped images.
- Images must be photographed well, not blurry or distorted.
- Work must be high quality with time and effort put into the work.
- Great coloring and stamp techniques.
- Great card coordination (i.e. – color combos, layers, embellishments).
- Projects must be submitted in a timely manner in order to be on the week’s blog post – i.e. due date will be one full week before the challenge.
- Commenting on participants’ blogs is a MUST, as we love our participants and want them to come back!
- You must have an active blog.
- Length of term – 6 months.
Deadline to apply: October 8, 2014 Lucky team members will be notified by October 15, 2014.
Contact: Katie Skiff or Jane Knudsen at email@example.com
Email: your contact information plus blog address and samples of your work.