New Design Team Members Wanted!!
September 09, 2014
We are looking for design team members to join our new challenge blog – retrorubberchallengeblog.com.
“Our Challenge Blog is Brand New, but our challenges are Old School!”
Retro Rubber Challenge Blog encourages you to use "retro" stamps. Breathe new life into your old loves. Break out your older, unloved stamps that are 1 year or older for our challenges.
Design Team Requirements:
- Passionate about stamping!
- Participate in 2 to 3 challenges per month.
- Post the challenge on your blog during your assigned week, and reference the challenge on your off week.
- Use of older stamps and/or supplies.
- Projects must use quality supplies and stamped images.
- Images must be photographed well, not blurry or distorted.
- Work must be high quality with time and effort put into the work.
- Great coloring and stamp techniques.
- Great card coordination (i.e. – color combos, layers, embellishments).
- Projects must be submitted in a timely manner in order to be on the week’s blog post – i.e. due date will be one full week before the challenge.
- Commenting on participants’ blogs is a MUST, as we love our participants and want them to come back!
- You must have an active blog.
- Length of term – 6 months.
Deadline to apply: October 8, 2014 Lucky team members will be notified by October 15, 2014.
Contact: Katie Skiff or Jane Knudsen at [email protected]
Email: your contact information plus blog address and samples of your work.
All About Retro Rubber Challenge Blog
September 09, 2014
We will rotate through Sketch Challenges, Theme Challenges and Color Challenges.
Challenges are posted every other Tuesday here on the blog. Please follow the guidelines to play along with us!
- We require stamps older than one year. If we feel you are using newer stamps, you may be disqualified from the challenge.
- Follow the challenge given for the week.
- Post your creation to your blog or on line gallery. You must create a new card for our challenge. No backlinking. We also encourage you to create something new for our challenge.
- Link back to the blog using the InLinkz by the due date.
- Enter as many times as you like.
Challenge Due Dates will be the 2nd Friday after the challenge is posted. The winner and the Fab Five will be posted on the Sunday after that.
One winner will be chosen to play along with us in a future challenge!!
If you are chosen as a Fab Five, please feel free to share this image on your blog!!