We are very excited to be here today with our first Retro Rubber challenge!!
When Jane and I decided to create a challenge blog, Jane threw out the idea of using older stamps. I loved it. We are always wanting new stamps (Jane and I are the worst at wanting new ones!!) and often our older stamps are forgotten.
So, we are hoping that you will enjoy the challenge of using your oldest stamps and playing along.
Pull out your oldest stamp for this challenge. Maybe even the first stamp you bought. This challenge is anything goes - just use an old stamp! As a bonus, share with us why or how you got into stamping!!
We can't wait to see what you create!!
Check out these wonderful creations from our Design Team. Please visit their blogs this week to check out their story!!
- Use older stamps. We suggest stamps older than 1 year.
- Follow the challenge given for the time period.
- Post your creation to your blog or online gallery. If you use an online gallery, please use the Keyword RRBC01
- Link back to the blog using the InLinkz by the November 14th.
- Enter as many times as you like.
Our Top Five Favorites - The Fab Five, will be posted on Sunday, November 16th.
Our Winner will have the option to play along with a future challenge!
Posted by Katie